Last Saturday was our Fraking Awesome Dinner Party/ Soiree thing (finally – after planning and having to push it back a few months) – and it was awesome… Mind you I made it a pot luck type thing, but that didn’t stop me from baking and cooking and making a new drink concoction which Katsai so lovingly calls Soulless Tea Punch. You’ll get why it’s called Soulless in a second once you see what goes into it. Let’s just say it was the first beverage to be completely gone (in about 20 minutes) of the party, which is awesome because I made it up as an extra choice to sweet tea, water, multiple hot teas, and soda.
What you’ll need is:
- 6 tea bags of TAZO Passion herbal tea.
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 16 oz of orange juice
- 16 oz of ginger ale
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of sugar (or more to taste)
- Boil the water if you haven’t already, place the tea bags (make sure you hold the tags) in a gallon pitcher, pour the water in and let steep for 20-25 minutes (because we like it nice and tasty.)
- Remove the tea bags, add sugar, stir, add orange juice, stir, add ginger ale, and you guessed it – stir.
- Slice up your orange and put them in the pitcher.
- Chill till party time or drink with ice.
- Serve and drink up.